Hello and welcome to the Star Wars: Armada discussion forums! These boards are here as an online community, a rules resource, a directory of other Armada resources, and a place to organize events and in-person communities.
All users are expected to follow our community guidelines:
1. Do not stalk, harass or threaten other users (including through other channels of communication.)
2. No disturbing, upsetting, indecent or otherwise inappropriate imagery or language. This includes violence, nudity, sexual content, profanity, and bigotry or hate speech.
3. Interact civilly with other users. Even an insult isn’t filtered, it remains an unacceptable way to communicate. If the point of a post is solely to make someone’s day worse: don’t post it.
4. Avoid discussing politics, religion, or other highly controversial issues. If you must share your opinions on such subjects, please try to keep it in off-topic.
5. Until/unless I find a way to disable it, you will have the ability to delete your own content. If one of your posts has replies (i.e. content that is not yours), deleting it removes those replies as well. Don't delete posts with replies. Editing is perfectly fine.
6. No spam. This includes repetitive or irrelevant posts, along with soliciting or advertising.
7. These guidelines are not a complete list of ways to behave inappropriately. Please do not make it your mission to discover new ones. 😉
8. If you're changing your username, please 1.) make sure it isn't taken, and 2.) let me know so I can change your registration info. Wix doesn't prevent duplicate usernames, so the option you gave then is how I know it's you.
9. Have fun. Help other people have fun. Enjoy the community and make it a better place for everyone else. The forum moderators and I are glad you’re here.
A final note: email notifications can be turned off in profile > settings.
Once again, welcome to the forums!